Fantastic Best Music Video clips

7/17/2016

Alesso - Heroes (we could be) ft. Tove Lo (Video clip)

"Heroes (We Could Be)" is a single by Swedish DJ and musicmaker Alesso, featuring the vocals of Swedish artist Tove Lo. recorded on 25 August 2014, the melody has charted in a many countries. In

the US, the melody went to number 1 on the dance chart.
In an interview with Billboard, Alesso say about the song: "When Tove Lo and I first started working together, she'd tell me about how she wanted to be different, to stand out as an artist. And on some level, I think everyone goes through that. As a teenager, I was always wondering about who I was, what was my identity, did I secretly wish I was someone else. But as you [age], you realize that it's not about being someone else." When asked what inspired the song's lyrics, he continued, "My team and I reached out to [Lo] to see if she'd be interested in a collaboration, and a couple months later, we began writing the lyrics that would go over these instrumentals. We discussed what it should be about -- we knew it should be an emotional record -- and this gorgeous girl came back with this gorgeous topline".

No comments:

Post a Comment