Fantastic Best Music Video clips

6/19/2016

Coldplay - Hymn For The Weekend (Official video)


"Hymn for the Weekend" is a melody by British rock band Coldplay. It highlights uncredited extra vocals from American artist Beyoncé. It was discharged on 25 January 2016 as the second single
Image result for Coldplay - Hymn For The Weekend (Official video)

from their seventh studio collection, A Head Full of Dreams (2015), where it shows up as the third track.

The tune was appeared on Annie Mac's BBC radio show on 30 November 2015, and Coldplay bassist Guy Berryman dialed in after the tune disclosed to discuss his brush with sovereignty. As indicated by Berryman, lead vocalist Chris Martin initially needed the tune to be a gathering melody with the verses "drinks on me, drinks on me", yet his bandmates didn't feel that would run well with their fans. Martin's long-lasting companion Beyoncé was requested that sing on the melody, and she acknowledged the request.

Martin certified Berryman's anecdote about the band challenging him singing, "Drinks on me, drinks on me" in a meeting with The Wall Street Journal. As per Martin, the first bit was that he was listening to Flo Rida or something, and he believed, "it's such a disgrace, to the point that Coldplay would never have one of those late-night club melodies, similar to "Turn Down for What". I thought I'd like to have a tune called 'Beverages on Me' where you sit in favor of a club and purchase everybody drinks since you're so fucking cool," Martin reviewed. "I was laughing about that, when this tune came, 'drinks on me, drinks on me', then whatever remains of the melody turned out. I exhibited it to whatever is left of the band and they said, 'We cherish this tune, however it is extremely unlikely you can sing "drinks on me."' So that changed into 'beverage from me' and having an other-worldly individual in your life. At that point that transformed into requesting that Beyoncé sing on it."

No comments:

Post a Comment