Fantastic Best Music Video clips

6/19/2016

Enrique Iglesias - DUELE EL CORAZON ft. Wisin (Video clip)


."Duele el Corazón" is a tune by Spanish recording craftsman Enrique Iglesias highlighting vocals from Wisin. It was discharged on April 18, 2016 under his new record organization Sony Music


Image result for Enrique Iglesias - DUELE EL CORAZON ft. Wisin

Latin. The tune was created via Carlos Paucer, Jesús Santos (Yektro) and Francisco Saldaña (Luny). Iglesias himself composed the melody alongside Venezuelan vocalist and musician Servando Primera. 


In a meeting with Miami's Romance 107.5 Monday, Enrique said of this song,"This tune was conceived from a thought of one of my companions, I then worked in the studio and created it in the studio for around eight months... which is not that much time." Adding that, "What I search for in a melody is something that energizes individuals, something that I like, If I don't care for the tune, I would prefer not to discharge it, since then I need to advance it and discuss it a great many times." 

No comments:

Post a Comment