Fantastic Best Music Video clips

6/16/2016

Flo Rida ft. Robin Thicke & Verdine White - I Don’t Like It, I Love It [Official Video]


"I Don't Like It, I Love It" is a melody by American rapper Flo Rida from his 2015 EP My House. The melody highlights American vocalist Robin Thicke and Earth, Wind and Fire bassist Verdine

Image result for Flo Rida ft. Robin Thicke & Verdine White - I Don’t Like It, I Love It [Official Video]

White. It was discharged as the collection's third special single on March 31, 2015. The melody was discharged as the collection's second official single in June 19, 2015 in Ireland and on June 21 in the United Kingdom. In the UK, BBC Radio 1's Nick Grimshaw started playing an informal variant of the tune in which soundbites by Audrey Roberts (Sue Nicholls) from the British cleanser musical drama Coronation Street were played over it.

The music video highlights Flo Rida and Thicke however not White. The video, coordinated by Director X, is determined to column of brownstones in Jersey Cityduring a square gathering on a Summer day. In the video, Flo Rida and Thicke coolly play with ladies cruising by; dessert is conveyed to the area and youngsters play in the splashing water of an open flame hydrant. The video closes with Flo-Rida, Thicke and party-goers moving together in the road into the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment