Fantastic Best Music Video clips

8/07/2016

Gym Class Heroes Stereo Hearts ft. Adam Levine [OFFICIAL VIDEO]

"Stereo Hearts" is a single by American band Gym Class Heroes featuring Adam Levine, best singer of band Maroon 5. The single was recorde on June 14, 2011 as the best song from the bands's 5-th

album, The Papercut Chronicles II (2011).
"Stereo Hearts", directed by Benny Blanco and Robopop start with Maroon 5's Adam Levine singing the hook: "My heart's a stereo / It beats for you, so listen close/ Hear my thoughts in every note. / Make me your radio / Turn me up when you feel low / This melody was meant for you / So sing along to my stereo." McCoy then raps about serenading his ideal girl and picking love over animosity, all the while relaying the message using music-based metaphors. Additional Fender Rhodes was played by Austin Bis at Chalice Recording Studios in Los Angeles, CA.

No comments:

Post a Comment